Meet Jen McFarland, MPA, Founder, Women Conquer Business
Women Conquer Business started because business owners began seeking my advice about stalled projects and ineffective marketing strategies.
I realized there were troubling knowledge and resource gaps that prevented businesses from achieving their goals.
I'm on a mission to provide you with the tools you need for sustainable, long-term business growth based on industry best practices.
Today, my firm, Women Conquer Business, helps busy business owners who need training or services to support using digital marketing for business growth.
I co-developed the Digital Marketing program for Prosper Portland's Inclusive Business Resource Network. So far, we've helped about 50 local businesses implement digital marketing strategies based on best practices.
I'm a frequent guest speaker and trainer for Prosper Portland, Chambers of Commerce, Small Business Development Center, TiE Oregon, and other organizations throughout Oregon and Washington.
I also host the Women Conquer Business podcast, which provides actionable strategies, business how-to's, and real-world advice from subject matter experts and entrepreneurs to help you grow, nurture, and sustain your business.
- Digital marketing strategy and implementation
- Website review
- Strategic project planning and management
- Goals and accountability
- Podcast setup consulting
Speaking & Training Topics
- Managing Your Small Business Digital Footprint
- Digital Marketing for Business
- Resilient Leadership
- Project Management Basics
Other Notable Education & Experience
- BA, English, University of Idaho
- Master of Public Administration, Leadership & Management, Portland State University
- U.S. Peace Corps, Kazakhstan, Project Management, two years
- Professional Marketing and Graphic Design, eight years
- Business Analysis, Tech Project Management, City of Portland, nine years
Jen is a REAL wizard and super-shero!
Jen is a REAL wizard and super-shero! With a heart of gold and ears like radar she listened with intent to my needs and concerns. Jen then crafted a system that works for me and my current capabilities with a mindset for business expansion. She found and consolidated the right tools and programs that make my life easier and more effective. From Facebook to finances and everything between, Jen knows her sh*t. Get the right person the first time around, f’n hire her!