Super excited to share my recent appearance on the Moving Forward leadership Podcast with Scott McCarthy.
Here’s what we talked about:
- My background
- How I got into Change Management
- How leaders can their people to buy into change
- Where leaders fail with change management
- How to ensure that communication is flowing smoothly
- Benefits of cross-functional teams
- Technological resources for change and project management
Hi! I’m Jen! I have over 25 years of training, teaching, and executive experience in leadership, strategic project planning, and digital marketing. Today, I am the founder of Women Conquer Business, a boutique consulting firm dedicated to helping women, people of color, and the LGBTQ+ community build sustainable businesses. I’m a frequent guest speaker and trainer. Get access to my free business growth accelerator and hang out with me on my weekly women in business podcast, Women Conquer Business.