Strategic Alignment: Climbing the Right Mountain
Running a business is hard enough, you don't want to be working against yourself... literally.
If you've ever wondered why you can't follow through on your goals, you might not be taking aligned action.
This content-rich mini-course will take you through the essential steps you need to take so you can kick dead initiatives to the curb and work on what lights you up inside.
explore the course
Grounding Exercises to Prepare Your Mindset
- Meditation and quiet time are important ways to calm the mind, learn about yourself, and gain clarity for your goal-setting adventure.
- The lesson includes meditations to support your gratitude and self-awareness practices.
Exploring Your Path through Questioning
- We ARE all just trying to find the right path for us on this earth. One of the best ways to do it is through alignment. We aren't rotating your tires, but we are rotating your mind so you will make more effective decisions. You know, aligned decisions.
- This lesson includes a video, handouts and worksheets to guide you through how aligned you are with your business.
Targeted Goal-Setting Aligned with Your (& Your Business') Soul
- Ready to learn how to make goal-setting a time for celebration? Hint: it's about alignment (doh!) and whether you're willing to do three simple things.
- I make it easy for you to consider how to celebrate your goals because you've considered what you're doing right and what's holding you back.
- This lesson includes a video, handout, and worksheet to reframe goal-setting so you can take aligned action.
BONUS!! Quick Fixes vs. Short-Term Wins
- This video reminds you of the differences between quick fixes and short-term wins. You want one, and if at all possible, try to avoid the other.
Get Lifetime Access for $27
Hi! I'm Jen!
For the last 25 years, it's literally been my job to research and solve business problems — in the public sector, in the private sector, 7+ figure projects and solopreneur struggles.
Copyright © 2016-present Foster Growth LLC. All Rights Reserved.